Covid-19 travel guidance for entry to Italy until 30th May 2022
Covid-19 travel guidance for entry to Italy until 30th May 2022, in accordance with the last Ordinance of the Italian Ministry of Health .
If you are fully vaccinated (3 doses):
- A PCR test before arrival in Italy is NOT required.
- NO home quarantine after arrival in Italy.
If you are partially vaccinated:
- PCR test before arrival in Italy is required.
– You were vaccinated (second dose) less than six months ago.
If you are not vaccinated:
- PCR test 72 hours before the flight with a negative result is required.
- Five days of home quarantine after arrival in Italy and a PCR test at the end of the isolation are required.
Children and minors:
All children under the age of 6 who enter Italy are exempted from the PCR test and quarantine.
As for the children above the age of 6, the same rules apply to them as adults.