The visitor Visa is issued directly on arrival at Kuwait International Airport for the citizens of the following countries:
Andora – Australia – Austria – Belugium – Bhutan – Brunei – Bulgaria – Cambodia – Canada – Cyprus – Denmark – Estonia – Finland – France – Georgia – Germany – Japan – Greece – Hong Kong – Island – Ireland – Italy – Laos – Latvia – Liechtenstein – Lithuania – Luxembourg – Malaysia – Malta – Monaco – New Zeland – Norwey – Netherlands – Poland – Portugal – United Kingdom – Czech Republic – Romania – San Marino – Singapore – Slovakia – Slovenia – Spain- Swaziland – Sweden – Switzerland – Turkey – South Corea – United States – Hungary – Vatican – Vietnam
- the passport is valid at least for 6 months since the date of arrival in Kuwait.
The request must be filled to the Ministry in Kuwait, before travelling. The abovementioned Ministry will review your request and will assess the terms for the issue of the Visa.
It’s not possible to present the request through the Consulate.
The work visa to Kuwait, once issued by the Ministry in Kuwait, will be stuck on your passport after the delivery of the following documents:
- Original work visa (NOC) issued by the Ministry in Kuwait.
- Medical certificate of good health + confirmation that you are not affected by any infectious or transmissible disease.
- Criminal record of “Casellario Giudiziale”, issued and legalized by Procura, for which we need a certified translation into English or Arabic. After that, the translation must be legalized in “Procura”.
- Thoracic x-ray for tuberculosis.
- Hepatitis B test.
- Hepatitis C test.
- HIV test.
- Malaria test.
- Filariasis test.
- Syphilis test.
- 2 passport photos.
- Original passport valid at least for 6 months since the date of arrival in Kuwait, at least two empty pages on it.
- Visa application form (download PDF) filled and signed by applicant.
Please be informed that all the medical tests must be NEGATIVE and you can go through them in any medical facility – both public and private- in Italy.
The appointment for the issue of the visa will be fixed only when all the above-mentioned documentation is ready.
The cost of the visa on passport is 150.00€